DIY choker Holder - THE NAMES JAMES !

Friday, August 11, 2017

DIY choker Holder

Chokers... 


If you're anything like me, well than, lets face it you're messy. 
I am someone that likes to clean my room but not very often. My mum has to practiaclly scream at me to get things done. Its not that i don't have the time or patience, but i am lazy... just lazy. 

I recently decided, on 'My Own', that i wouold clean my room and organize my mess. The one thing that i could not figure out was how in the world to organize and store my chokers, i mean these things get tangled, lost and just forgtten being thrown in away in a draw. 

So i tapped my brain and started thinking of ideas. 
1. Paper Towel holder to wrap the chokers around... 
2. Knock Nails into the wall (hell no too much effort)...
3. Throw it into a container.
4. Put in in a jar.

Than it hit me like a big yellow school bus, Why not use to jar to tie the chokers too. I know pretty simple huh? So i took all my chokers and wrapped them around my jar, and then put the thick ones, super long ones and ribbon ones into the jar. 

Thats it guys, quick, simple and easy... Just what we need to enter spring ... 

Have fun Loves... 




Cute Choker idea for spring ...



Please do tag me on instagram if you attempt this design, or recreate your own. 

James out !! 










No comments:

Post a Comment