- THE NAMES JAMES !

Monday, August 14, 2017

Putting John Frieda to the Extreme Test!!

New Hair 



















So I have decided to enter a whole new review as I have made some drastic changes. 

Yes you read the title of this post correctly, I have put John Frieda's Sheer Blonde product range to the untilmate test... I take the Risks to make your Lives 100% easier and make the right choice. 
My hair before I recieved This product was healthty no breakage, no dryness but slight split ends, However to give my honest opinion would be that yes, the product makes my hair look and feel healthy which it has already been feeling. 

So to shorten this long post... I bleached the "Sugar Honey Ice Tea" out of my hair and put it the the extreme test... HERE GOES MY STORY 
The first day I used this product, was the Day I bleached my hair, which is now platinum blonde gone pink, I used the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and the smell alone Captivated my Body and Soul and yes im dramtic but my word for a shampoo to smell delightful to the point where i wouled eat it ! Thats amazing. The shampoo is so fulsome a small amount really goes a long way and lathers your hair with the most gentle touch and feel. I then used the deep conditiong treatment which is to be used after you shampoo, this immediatelty made my hair feel soft as silk and the scent was delightful. I left it in for the required 5 mins while I finished up in the shower and than rinsed it out and applied the conditioner to my hair and rinsed it out. I just can't seem to get over the fact that these products smell so fruitful and so yummy. 
I then let my my hair air dry for about 10mins before I applied the Restoring Oil Elixir to my damp hair according to the instruction and then let my hair fully air dry. The Elixir can also be applied to dry hair before or after styling. 

My hair has never felt this amazing and soft after I bleached my hair before... EVER... I literally can run my fingers through my hair without it getting tangled, breaking off or just feeling extremely dry. 

So to John Frieda I say Job well Done... I still have two more weeks to go and I have nothing more then high appreciation for this Brand. 

Thank you Once again Beauty Bulletin for this Amazing opportunity. 

James Out ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment