TUMBLR LIFESTYLE - THE NAMES JAMES !

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

TUMBLR LIFESTYLE

Tumblr Inspired Room Deco ... 

 

So I always find myself sitting and scrolling through my tumblr feed pass 00:00 looking at room deco, study tips, fashion ideas and DIY's. Finally it hit me... i need to make a change. 

MY ROOM !!! So i have been sitting with pink walls for far too long and it needed to go. I buttered up my mummy just enough for her to agree to paint it the week of Christmas -yes Christmas- i know right, what a mess. So long story short... We painted it ! Yay !! we got it done ... White walls welcome. 




So now it needed some Tumblr sass... i went to my number one source... you guessed ;-). So i finally found the ideas i liked and i took my second number one source to the mall (my sister)... Shopping is what i did next. Frames, Tea light candle holders, Fake cactus and a cool night lamp and i was on my way. 




 




 So this is what i came up with. I hope I have done Tumblr proud ... 




James out!! 

Thanks for reading...










No comments:

Post a Comment