ESSENTIALS ... - THE NAMES JAMES !

Saturday, July 09, 2016

ESSENTIALS ...

MUST HAVES IN MY MAKE-UP BAGS


So i cleaned out my closet a few days ago and with that resulted in a "crazeeee" cleaning session, from sock draw to make-up bag/box and finally a room set up change. 
So i thought of a simple "how to clean your room" blog post and then decided that's for another time. So i have been reading a lot about make up essentials and the 5 most important essentials in your make-up bag and that lead me to this idea... 

My 4 most essential items in my make-up bag... lets jump in 



Make-up Must Haves 

  1. MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER - This product right here is my Holy Grail. I do not go a day without applying this to my face before putting on my makeup. Its the best primer, pore eraser out their. your make-up sticks to your skin and does not move from morning till night.  A definite must have in your make-up bag. (Just to mention i don"t use a setting spray)
  2. MAYBELLINE COVER STICKS - I'm not a day to day concealer user but its definitely a must have in my bag. I have over sensitive skin and any pimple i get leaves a dark mark whether or not i interfere. So for those emergency events its always good to have some cover stick with me. Its a cream texture so it blends well with my skin type and foundation. 
  3. MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO LASTING DRAMA - Liner Liner Liner... i have an entire post in honor of you. So this liner is by far my fav !! Its an easy application not inky at all and easy to clean off as we all know how messy it can get. the applicator brush is a soft, short bristle brush that smooths on the liner across the eye with ease. Read all about my application in my earlier blog post. http://thejamesdiaries.blogspot.co.za/2016/04/the-famous-winged-eyeliner.html
  4. MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH WATERPROOF HYDROFUGE VERY BLACK - This product is now my most favorite product ever, like seriously EVER !! I love the texture of this macara, the way it coats each lash. With a small brush that allows excess to those dreaded inner corners, this is by far the best mascara for me and not to mention its WATERPROOF( added bonus). My lashes have never looked greater. 
hope you guys enjoy this... subscribe if you would like more and comment what those ideas might be... 

JAMES OUT!  
Thanks for reading :-)  













No comments:

Post a Comment