MY HOLY GRAIL - THE NAMES JAMES !

Sunday, July 10, 2016

MY HOLY GRAIL

TWO MOST PRECIOUS PRODUCTS

The two items i'm about to list below are two of my most precious products, I do not I repeat do not fail to use. 

So if you guys are like me than you love your make-up, you enjoy the process of putting it on and talk to your mirror as though you are filming a Youtube video. Don't worry, you're not alone. I feel you girl, i'm guilty.

Now we all love looking our very best but there comes a point where you want to just scratch all that off your face and be clean, fresh, bear-skinned and just all natural. 

So my routine after any day is to march to my bathroom remove my mascara, run the hot water until its steaming hot and scrub all that "junk" off my face...

Some of us i know are guilty of just laying on that bed and waking up the next morning realizing the mistake we made. We are now sitting with 2-3 huge pimples from last nights laziness. I have really sensitive skin and any pimple, swelling, heat rash you name it leaves a mark instantaneously. So not all products out there that claim to remove marks, even skin tone, reduces blemishes etc etc actually work. Believe me i have tried. 

However, there are two products that i will swear by.

 DRUM ROLL PLEASE ...



MY HOLY GRAIL


POND'S! POND'S! POND'S!
  1.  Pond's complete solution spot clear even tone. Multi action facial foam + scrub
  2.  Pond's perfect colour complex. beauty cream - anti marks. 
I just have to give them the praise they deserve. This product keeps my skin clear, lightens my marks, does not cause me any breakout and gives my skin an even tone and glow to it. I am in love with my face wash and beauty Cream. I wash my face twice a day, morning and night and apply my face cream straight after.

Just a side note: I have oily skin, sometimes its a combination so find out what skin type you have and purchase the correct product to suit your specific need. 





No comments:

Post a Comment