Environ - My Skin Journey - THE NAMES JAMES !

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Environ - My Skin Journey

Environ Focus Care Range


These are the beautiful and aesthetically pleasing products I have received. This is the Environ Focus Care Range and I have the pleasure of testing the Focus Care Youth+ Range and the Focus Care Mositure+ Range.


I have recently teamed up with Beauty Bulletin and Environ to bring you this amazing, honest and skin focused review. So let's jump into it. 

Let me give you a little perspective, Environ is a globally recognised and loved skin care brand founded in 1990 by Dr Des Fernandes a renowned plastic surgeon. Through extensive research he discovered the essential role vitamin A plays in skin health and went onto pioneering the use of vitamin A, through the unique VITAMIN STEP UP SYSTEM. Today vitamin A remains the cornerstone ingredient of Environ and is the first step in normalising the skin, combined with antioxidants, peptides, and other essential nutrients, it helps skin to become healthier and more resilient. 

Remaining at the forefront of innovation, Environ has unveiled their new Focus Care Range. A premium range of skin care products specially formulated with the intelligent ingredient combinations to target specific skin conditions. 




This is the gorgeous Focus Care Youth+ Range: it focuses on smoothing and strengthing aged skin. 

This face mask combines three powerful Alpha Hydroxy Acids that work together to combat sun damage, lazity (sagging skin) and rough texture while boosting resilience. 

I have used this mask twice and I can immediately see the difference. My skin is bright, more youthful and feels smooth and silky. I especially love that it combats sun damage as my pigmentation issues drive me crazy. I need something that works. 







This is the captivating Focus Care Moisture+ Range: it focuses on hydrating and nourishing dehydrated skin. 

This is an oil capsule that targets dry and dull skin. These capsules will deliver a boost in hydration while their blend of retinol and antioxidants work to protect the skin. 

This is my holy grail product as my skin just came back from a war in winter and has been dry. I have dry pathces on my cheeks and this works well to combat dry and dull skin. 





My skins pigmentation and dryness has been a result of a tough winter but thanks to @beauty_bulletin and @Emvironskincare I have the pleasure of restoring my skin and getting its youthfulness back. 


Follow my journey on my instagram: @lollobug_james_ 
Thanks for listening 


James Out! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment